CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

dinsdag 18 juni 2013

Sweet

A sweet part of a letter that Josh wrote me on may 31st. It wasn't my intention but I really can't help myself falling for him after 2.5 years of writing:

"I've come to realize that there are more important things than a trophy girlfriend. I want a woman that appreciates the imperfect me that I struggle to accept. I want a woman that adores me, I want a woman who is proud of me and a woman who desires me. I want a woman who can be herself with me even if she can't be herself with others. I want a woman who isn't trying to impress me.
Moontje, you are every bit the woman I've always wanted. You are all of the above but also thoughtful, understanding, considerate, accepting, forgiving, so very loving and so very dear to me. I love your letters, cards, photo's, poems, etc. I love our phonecalls. I love having you in my life.
Any "gorgeous" woman who comes along is at a massive disadvantage because you have all of that, but you also have my heart."

And this is the lates drawing he sent me:

 

0 reacties: