CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

zaterdag 26 januari 2013

Unexpected penpal request and new penpal

Since about 2 weeks I have a local skype number in Ft Dix, NJ, so J can call me for 6ct a minute instead of the one dollar a minute calls he used to have to make when calling my cellphone. We've been enjoying this eversince and he's already called me like 6 times or so. Will call this weekend again :D.

A few days later his mom added me to skype and a few days ago we talked for the first time ever via skype. She told me that J's daughter had asked her if she could write me a letter. I'm fine with that, but I know J isn't because of some stupid things I said in the very beginning of our penpal friendship. I'm not going to do this behind his back, so I want to discuss this with him on the phone. But: where to start? I'm kinda nervous about it all, because I don't want it to end in an arguement. Only time can tell, huh? :D

Then, on another note: Lately I've been noticing that I have a lot of spare time when it comes to writing to my pals. In some prisons mail is being precessed really slow lately (SQSP for example), so my mailbox is very empty.
That's why I have decided to add a new penpal to the list. A female one this time. She's doing life without the possibility of parole, and her ad really stood out to me. I emailed her via the WAP emailfunction, so the mail will be printed and sent the fourth of next month. Gonna take a looooooot of patience there haha

Other than that I'm doing fine. Going to bring my bike to the shop so they can fix my flat tyre and then do some shopping.
Have a nice day!

0 reacties: